Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Three Happy Things and More

 Hello Everybuddy! Louisdog here. I hope you are all well. In my little pack everything is fine.

I like to goon Facebook. Some of you might know that I have my own FB page. Fur me it;s impawtant to stay in touch with my fans and furends. So that's what I've been doing.

Barking on the phone.

Hazuzu is just lying around like a lazy kitty. Really, sometimes he likes to have a lot of naps. Between naps he eats. Then he goes out to look fur mices.

Hazuzu

Eric has gone out of town fur a few days. That leaves just Hazuzu, Mimi and me. Eric is Mimi's grandson. I've lived wid him ever since I left my black poodle mom.

My black poodle mom is just a distant lovely memory. 

Mimi asked me to think of three things that made me happy today.  These are:

1. Our furend Nellie-Jo came over today. I love it whenever she comes because she plays wid me.  She put all my squeaky toys in a basket and let me have them back one at a time. I was playing wid everything!

2. Mimi had salmon today so she gave me some. Yum yum yum!

3. I visited for a little while wid my furend Diesel. I have known him since I was a little puppy. Here is Diesel's photo:

My furend Diesel

Those are my three happy things for today.
Well I need to go out fur a walk, so I will say until next time,
This is Louis Dog Armstrong from Vancouver
Louis the Blogging Dog






16 comments:

  1. Sounds like there's lots of happiness in your home, Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Simple happiness items Louis, always best!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good happy things. We're just chilling here.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some wonderful happy things!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Louis we are happy too...seeing your sweet face and reading about your day
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got to check that Facebook
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very happy things.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Louis Dog from the West Coast...this here be Liesel B. (I think that stands for Bad)...from the East Coast! My but you have been one busy guy!!! Gotta check u out on FB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all really good things to be happy about. But we kittehs... we sleep lots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our Lady refuses to join the whole FB. She limits her social media as she thinks it wastes time sometimes. She is mean. We think it would make us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did so many good things today Louis. We laughed when we read your cat goes out looking for mices.
    Our cat used to do that too, hope he doesn't find any, cats are pretty psycho, lol.
    Elliot and Cricket x

    ReplyDelete
  13. a very happy day for you Louis
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salmon and furiends! It just doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful happy things, Louis!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like you have a wonderful life Louis. stella rose

    ReplyDelete

Woof your comments to me. I read every one of them!